• Collect, disseminate, and manage CAF and C-NAF related lessons learned to include emerging concepts, capabilities, TTPs, technologies and the evaluation of problem areas and possible solutions to these problems.
• Participate in C4ISR Lessons Learned collections in support of exercises, contingencies, etc
• Brief/inform leadership on relevant C4ISR studies, analysis, and Lessons Learned issues as needed
• Review and recommend C4ISR focus areas to leadership
• Receive and disseminate relevant Lessons Learned and manage as necessary
• Ensure Lessons Learned regulations are communicated and followed
• Attend planning conferences as required
• Assist in developing After-Action-Reports (AARs) and other Lessons Learned documents
• Draft and provide Lessons Learned guidance as required
Requirements / Skills:
Consistent with Position Description.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Desired / Security:
Secret minimum; Top Secret preferred.