Title / Position:
USSTRATCOM/J8 Liaison to USJFCOM
• Facilitate collaborative relationships across USSTRATCOM and USJFCOM directorates, and external agencies, to better understand, integrate and deliver C2, ISR and cyber requirements and capabilities across air, space, land, maritime, and cyber domains.
• Coordinate and assess concept development and experimentation activities and objectives with Services, COCOMs, other government agencies, industry, and academia.
• Support customer sponsored / directed concept development, research and writing as a part of the Joint Operations Concepts Family (JOpsC) documents and doctrine and JCIDS process.
• Participate in government, industry, academia and laboratory conferences as required to support C2, ISR, and cyber concept development, experimentation, and integration across all domains.
• In collaboration with Service and COCOM staffs, assist in developing a coordinated cyberspace experimentation and concept campaign plan, linked to warfighter requirements and capability gaps.
• Evaluate new, emerging, and innovative technologies, processes and procedures supporting C2, ISR, and/or cyber improvements.
• Coordinate OSD and Joint Staff portfolio management requirements/efforts (e.g. C2, Battlespace Awareness, etc) and integration as directed, to include attending related meetings as requested.
• Assist in the organization, planning and execution of C2, ISR, and cyber requirements and/or experimentation-related working groups, workshops, LOEs, exercises, and/or major experimentation events.
• Identify and coordinate senior mentor selection, briefings and events with customer, as directed.
• Establish liaison, collaboration, and information sharing efforts with Service, COCOM, and other government agency liaison offices on C2, ISR, cyber, and other mission related area.
• Assist in drafting and coordination of staff correspondence across Services, COCOMs, and other government agencies as required.
• Conduct research and/or analysis of customer mission areas to include strategic direction, policy, doctrine, requirements, and solutions. Provide summary information and/or recommendations to customer.
Requirements / Skills:
Consistent with Position Description.